Certified Guestroom Attendant START Study Guide
The START for Guestroom Attendant Study Guide is the preparation material for the Certified Guestroom Attendant. It is intended for trainees learning in a classroom setting. The guide is divided into three sections for the trainee:
- Knowledge that all hospitality employees need
- Knowledge specific to the Guestroom Attendant position
- Common tasks broken down into a step-by-step method
The Guestroom Attendant training covers 19 key areas, including:
- Defining common room status codes
- Demonstrating how to use cleaning supplies and chemicals correctly and safely
- Understanding safety and security issues for housekeepers
- Discussing ways to organize carts and work areas for maximum efficiency
The training package includes:
- Study Guide
- Certification exam scan sheet
The trainer resource is the START for Guestroom Attendant Instructor Guide, which includes the printable certification exam questions.
Successful candidates who complete the START program and pass the 30 multiple-choice Certified Guestroom Attendant exam with a score of 70% or higher will receive a certificate and lapel pin.
There are no reviews yet.