The National Restaurant Association and Pearson have partnered to create the most comprehensive curriculum developed by industry and academic experts.
- Comprehensive student resources and robust teacher materials provide an in-depth, industry-driven learning experience.
- Each Level (1 and 2) features blended coverage of culinary arts and management topics designed to build well-rounded skills for the workplace.
- 21st Century Learning objectives are taught and reinforced throughout the program including critical thinking and problem solving; communication and collaboration; creativity and innovation; global awareness; and health literacy.
- Industry-infused Case Studies and Professional Profiles inspire students and connect learning to the real world.
Exclusive certificates available through the National Restaurant Association
- Upon completion of each course (Level 1 and 2), students are eligible to take the corresponding exam. Students who pass the exam will receive a certificate of recognition from the National Restaurant Association.
- Industry-recognized certificate helps meet Carl Perkins funding requirement. The program’s Companion website includes chapter summaries, vocabulary, self-graded questions, crossword puzzles and industry profiles.