Certified Front Desk Representative quickSTART Study Guide
This quickSTART study guide is the preparation material for the Certified Front Desk Representative and is intended for on-the-job training. The trainer resource is the START for Front Desk Representative Instructor Guide.
The quickSTART study guide is divided into three sections for the trainee:
- Knowledge that all hospitality employees need
- Knowledge specific to the Front Desk Representative position
- Skills Validation List
The quickSTART Skills Validation List can be used during on-the-job training in a work or learning lab setting. Upon successful completion of each training topic, the trainer observes the trainee as they demonstrate the tasks to meet property standards. The Front Desk Representative training covers 16 key areas, including:
- Identifying equipment and systems used by front desk staff
- Understanding the importance of key control
- Identifying the steps and tasks involved in pre-arrival, check in, and departure
- Demonstrating effective sales and upselling techniques used by the front desk.
The training package includes:
- Study Guide
- Certification exam scan sheet
Successful candidates who complete the quickSTART program and pass the 30 multiple-choice Certified Front Desk Representative exam with a score of 70% or higher will receive a certificate and lapel pin.
There are no reviews yet.