Job Description: Assist in minimizing food and beverage costs, the F&B Cost Controller manages the day-to-day operation of F&B Accounting.
Your duties may include:
- Recording of food and beverage costs
- Adhering to all cost control procedures
- Updating costings
- F&B revenue and cost audits
- Reviews purchasing procedures for all F&B items
- Ensures compliance with documentation/authorization processes
- Processes Food & Liquor accruals
- Monitor inventories of Food & Beverage to increase inventory turnover
- Participates in month end reporting procedures in relation to F&B stock.
- Ability to analyze P&L statements, apply timeliness and accuracy in recording and reporting
- Ability to perform bank reconciliations and managed sales and purchase ledgers
- Ability to perform bank reconciliations, posting accruals and prepayments and double entry bookkeeping
- Computer proficient, especially in specialized software necessary for the fulfillment of the role.
- Excellent knowledge of accounting principles and best practice
- Excellent knowledge of accounting principles and best practice, software for accounting, financial statements, and their preparation, payroll reporting and systems
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal, teambuilding, and problem-solving skills
- Managerial experience, including management of large groups and teams
- Need to stay up to date with changes in legislation and implement any new legal requirements
- Skilled communicator, with well-developed verbal, written and presentation ability
Available Training and Certifications