Job Description: The role as Accounts Supervisor will be to lead and manage the accounts team and ensure that all reporting and processing requirements are met in a timely and efficient manner.
Your duties may include:
- Managing a small accounts team
- Providing guidance and support to ensure that all requirements are met timely and efficiently
- Managing the accounts payable function and make sure a high volume of invoices are processed
- Monitoring and managing payment runs
- Overseeing the sales ledger
- Preparing accounts up to trial balance
- Producing accurate management information reports on a monthly basis
- Assisting with month end reconciliations including balance sheet, bank accounts and general and nominal ledger.
- Ability to analyze P&L statements, apply timeliness and accuracy in recording and reporting
- Ability to perform bank reconciliations and managed sales and purchase ledgers
- Ability to work as part of a diverse team with colleagues from different viewpoints, cultures, and countries
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and cope with the pressure
- Excellent knowledge of accounting principles and best practice, software for accounting, financial statements, and their preparation, payroll reporting and systems
- Managerial experience, including management of large groups and teams
- Someone with a hands-on, pro-active approach; taking personal responsibility and initiative to prevent or resolve problems.
- Strong Excel skills; intermediate to advanced level
Available Training and Certifications: