We can go anywhere in Washington
Do you meet these requirements?
Group classes can be scheduled for a company’s employees at any facility in Washington state that has the following criteria:
- Minimum of 10 students (you will be charged for at least 10 even if less than 10 attend).
- Classroom type setting that will accommodate the group.
- The class must be scheduled at least four weeks in advance to allow for books and study time prior to the class date.
Under 10 attendees?
A class can be hosted even if there aren’t 10 attendees under these conditions:
- The hosting company can provide a classroom-type setting that will accommodate at least 15 people, free of charge.
- WHA Education Foundation will open the class to the public and the hosting company’s employees.
- This type of class must be set up at least six weeks in advance to allow for marketing efforts in order to fill the class.
We will provide the trainer and some equipment, as needed.