We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be kept on file for more than 60 days.
Continental United States Orders:
- Most internet orders placed before 12pm Pacific Time Monday thru Friday will be processed and confirmed the same day.
- Please note, orders placed after 12pm Pacific Standard Time Monday thru Friday, may not be processed and confirmed until the following business day. Orders placed after 12pm Friday generally will be processed and confirmed on the following Monday. Holidays, Saturdays and Sundays are not business days. We observe all federal holidays.
- Orders placed on Saturday or Sunday will be processed and confirmed on Monday (most orders will also ship Monday).
- Order acknowledgment, confirmation of product availability, and shipping tracking information will be provided to you via email after your order is processed.
- Order acceptance occurs only when your order has been shipped. We will notify you by email when that has occurred.
- Large, Oversized, Multi-boxed items may incur additional shipping charges. You will be notified of additional shipping charges prior to final processing and shipping and have an opportunity to cancel or change your order if you are not satisfied with any additional charges.
- Orders are shipped via UPS, FedEx, or USPS. A physical address is required for shipment. We cannot ship to P.O. Boxes.
- We verify all credit cards before shipping. In some cases, this may delay stated delivery dates.
Expected Delivery Dates:
All dates are estimates and may vary. Please see notes below.
- Standard Ground: 3-7 business days after order processing
- 2-3 Day Express: 2-3 Business days after order processing
- 2-3 Day Express delivery dates do not have guaranteed delivery times. Signatures may be required upon delivery. Drivers will not leave packages without signatures, so you must arrange for someone to receive the package and sign for it. You may want to use a business shipping address to ensure that someone will be available to sign for the package.
- Transit days for ground shipments and 2-3-Day Express are business days and do not include weekends or holidays.
Standard Shipping Rates:
Actual rates at time of purchase may vary and will be displayed in your Shopping Cart during the order process. See “Additional Shipping Charges.”
All returns of goods, services and materials purchased directly from the Washington Hospitality Association require prior authorization. We offer refunds on products that were shipped with defects or are not the product described on our website with 30 days with proof of purchase. Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable. Returns must be authorized by WA Hospitality within 30 days of the invoice date.
Products provided/sold by WA Hospitality partners and affinity programs are subject to the return policy of the partner.
Please contact us at 800.225.7166 for assistance with a refund.
Communications/Logo Use Guidelines
The Washington Hospitality Association has established a consistent image and a strong reputation with key audiences, including its members, the news media, elected officials, health department officers and others. To maintain these benefits, it is critical that communication materials and other forms of communication adhere to standards and guidelines set forth by the Association. By standardizing our communication products and consistently applying these standards, we can increase audience recognition of the Washington Hospitality Association and its members.
Members must download and complete this form and submit to WA Hospitality for approval.