Restaurant Training DvDs
The DvDs below are part of a set of three. Each DvD can be purchased individually or as a boxed set.
Whole set: $300 - purchase here
One DvD: $125
- Purchase social media training DvD
- Purchase customer service training DvD
- Purchase Harassment & Discrimination DvD
Embarrassing photos or confidential information that could harm your business can quickly become public through social media. Can employers prevent employees from sharing inappropriate photos or sensitive company information?
“Being Social Media Smart” teaches employees how to be responsible when representing themselves or their company on social media platforms by covering five main areas:
- Being knowledgeable about how public and private networks intersect
- Understanding how one person’s posts affect others
- Protecting company confidentiality
- Learning to identify and avoid sharing dangerous information
- Being respectful and never posting things about fellow coworkers or the company without permission
Running time approximately 18 minutes.
Satisfying your customers and making them want to return is an essential part of your restaurant’s success. Employees may not always have the skills needed to provide exceptional service. Restaurant scenarios will teach employees how to listen to customer needs, handle difficult situations and demonstrate outstanding service.
Employees learn key elements such as:
- Being knowledgeable, professional, and attentive
- How to handle an unhappy customer
- Staying focused on the customers
Running time approximately 22 minutes. English with English/Spanish captioning.
Do your employees know what is illegal and what is not when it comes to harassment and discrimination?
Help employees identify and prevent harassment & discrimination with four key training areas:
- What is Discrimination?
- Identify Quid Pro Quo Harassment
- Understand Hostile Work Environment Harassment
- Handling Harassment
Running time approximately 15 minutes.