Select Your Style

Choose your layout

Color scheme

Food Worker Cards

Effective November 1, 2011, The Washington Hospitality Association Education Foundation (WHAEF) no longer issues new Food Worker Cards in King County or Clark County. However, you can find more information about obtaining a food worker card in person through the Department of Health or take the test online here.


WHAEF can reissue your Food Worker Card if you meet the following criteria:

  • The WHAEF processed your original Food Worker Card.
  • You received your Food Worker Class training in King County before 11/1/11 OR in Clark County before 1/1/12.
  • Your card has not yet expired.

If you are not sure if the WHAEF processed your original card, you can call us and confirm before sending payment.

Reissues are $10. Please download our FWC-Reissue-Request-Form and submit it with all payments to ensure proper processing.