Social Media Training DvD
Embarrassing photos or confidential information that could harm your business can quickly become public through social media. Can employers prevent employees from sharing inappropriate photos or sensitive company information?
“Being Social Media Smart” teaches employees how to be responsible when representing themselves or their company on social media platforms by covering five main areas:
- Being knowledgeable about how public and private networks intersect
- Understanding how one person’s posts affect others
- Protecting company confidentiality
- Learning to identify and avoid sharing dangerous information
- Being respectful and never posting things about fellow coworkers or the company without permission
Running time approximately 18 minutes.
Preview this video
This training is also part of a 3 DVD set, including Customer Service Training and Harassment and Discrimination Prevention. Each DVD is $125 or get the training trio for $300. Click here to order this DvD or here to purchase the whole set.