This comprehensive course covers all the basics of First Aid, Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) and Automated External Defibrillator (AED).
Employers in WA state are required to have first-aid trained personnel available on all shifts, if the business is not in near proximity to an infirmary, clinic, or hospital. Completion of the course provides all the necessary certifications to meet state requirements.
The class is offered in two formats:
- Traditional onsite course – at your location of choice. Course length is four hours and cards are issued the day of the class, after successful completion of the course
- Blended training – combination of online training and onsite skills practice/demonstration. Online course length is two hours and onsite skills demonstration is two hours. Cards are issued digitally via email after completion of the course; participants must pass both the online and onsite sections of the course to receive notification.
First Aid/CPR/AED only –$60 per person (either format)
We also offer several add-on topics for additional student instruction.
- Add Bloodborne Pathogens training – +$30 per person and one hour of instruction time
- Add Pediatric CPR – +$30 per person and one hour of instruction time
- Add Incipient Fire Extinguisher Training – +$30 per person and one hour of instruction time
- Hold a class on Saturday or Sunday – +$80 per person
Click here to request a trainer come to your location.