To take the ServSafe Manager Online exam using their online proctor, your system must meet the below requirements. If your system doesn’t meet them, you will be unable to use their proctor and take the exam. Please contact us with any questions.
- A functioning microphone (some web cameras have them built-in)
- A compatible browser: Google Chrome (preferred) or Mozilla Firefox
- Google Chromebooks (supported for G Suite Certifications and G Suite Administrator exams)
- Tablets (Nexus, iPad, Tab, Note, etc.)
- Linux operating systems
- Windows 10 in S mode or Surface RT
- No running inside a virtual machine. You will be asked to reconnect using your host operating system to take your exam
Having Issues Passing the Equipment Check?
Click here to connect with a live representative who will do a manual check.
By clicking this button, you agree to have read and met the above system requirements.