This textbook provides a basic understanding of the revenue management process. It distinguishes between tactical and strategic revenue management, addresses the proper use and importance of revenue management in hospitality operations, and describes a wide range of elements that must be considered in order to use revenue management effectively.
The second edition includes new information on:
- Current challenges for revenue managers
- Big data and market intelligence
- The role of social media on revenue management
- New market segmentation approaches
New case studies and Industry Insights provide readers with real-world perspectives on hospitality revenue management issues.
- Includes scan sheet for AHLEI-graded final exam for academic certificate of completion for students enrolled in a school program.
- To be eligible to take the final exam and earn a certificate of completion for this course, you must either be enrolled at a school or enrolled as a Distance Learning student through AHLEI. Distance Learning students MUST order their textbooks through the online application; textbooks purchased through the online store will NOT include the necessary final exam.
Author: Gabor Forgacs
©2017, Softbound, 12 Chapters