This introductory hospitality accounting textbook accentuates the relationship between business principles and accounting in hotel and restaurant operations. Students will learn accounting information that can be applied in hotel and restaurant environments. The eighth edition has been significantly revised, incorporating several chapters previously included in the author’s Accounting for Hospitality Managers textbook and eliminating or combining several other chapters. Every chapter has been enhanced with key terms, definitions, review questions, and practice problems.
- Accounting: A Management Resource
- Starting a Business
- The Bookkeeping Process
- Hospitality Industry Financial Statements
- Computerized Accounting System: An Introduction
- Computerized Accounting Cycle: A Demonstration
- Statement of Income, Depreciation, and Amortization
- Balance Sheet
- Restaurant Accounting and Financial Analysis
- Summary of Operating Statement
- Statement of Cash Flows
- Budgeting Expenses
- Forecasting Sales
- Includes scan sheet for AHLEI-graded final exam for academic certificate of completion for students enrolled in a school program.
- To be eligible to take the final exam and earn a certificate of completion for this course, you must either be enrolled at a school or enrolled as a Distance Learning student through AHLEI. Distance Learning students MUST order their textbooks through the online application; textbooks purchased through the online store will NOT include the necessary final exam.
Author: Raymond Cote, CPA, CCP
©2018, 13 Chapter, Softbound