ServSafe Manager is great way to bring food safety excellence to your restaurant. And in today’s environment it’s as important as ever. To help our members succeed we not only offer regularly scheduled ServSafeManager classes around the state but we also offer private classes and accept requests for training in your area.
Closed classes can be scheduled for a company’s employees at any facility in Washington state that has the following criteria:
- Minimum of 10 students (you will be charged for at least 10 even if less than 10 attend).
- Classroom type setting that will accommodate the group.
- The class must be scheduled at least four weeks in advance to allow for books and study time prior to the class date.
We will provide the trainer and some equipment, as needed.
To set up a private ServSafe Manager class, complete the class inquiry form.
Don’t Have 10 Attendees?
A ServSafe Manager class can be hosted even if there aren’t 10 attendees under these conditions:
- The hosting company can provide a classroom type setting that will accommodate at least 15 people, free of charge.
- WHA Education Foundation will open the ServSafe class to the public and the hosting company’s employees.
- This type of class must be set up at least six weeks in advance to allow for marketing efforts in order to fill the classroom.
Member price: $150
Non-member price: $220